Zhejiang Supor Co, Ltd (SUPOR)
Supor, the market leader in Cookware and SDA industry in China, entered SEA market in 2002. A cookware factory was established in Vietnam in early 2008 to support the business growth in the region. In mid 2008, Supor established a strategic cooperation with France’s Groupe SEB, the worldwide market leader in cookware and SDA, which further presented new production and distribution opportunities for Supor.
Supor Overseas Business Unit, was established to develop these opportunities in the SEA markets and as part of this new initiative, we are now looking for a suitable candidate to help expand and develop our Overseas Business Unit team.
* Fluent spoken and written Mandarin; English is preferred.
* Skilled use of Word, Excel & Power Point, Able to input Chinese.
* More than 1 year experience in secretarial work
* 20-30 years old, Female only
* Handle the documents of orders, arrange BV inspections, and track the shipment from Chinese / Vietnamese base;
* Collect agent inventory weekly report, agent weekly sales report, SPG weekly sales report and promotion sales report.
* Register marketing investments, fixed assets; responsible for file management and staff attendance;
* Manage Marketing expenses & office daily expenses, pay SGP cash wages.
* Collect selling points of products; translate promotion materials and other office paper;
* Responsible for tax, registration, insurance, licensing, product certification issues
Please send your application letter and CV to:
Sastra Graha Lt. 8
Jl. Raya Pejuangan No. 21, Jakarta Barat 11530
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Zhejiang Supor Co, Ltd (SUPOR)
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....