Channel Relations Manager - Contract
Seagate Technology International
We're one of Fortune Magazine's "America's Most Admired Companies" for the second year in a row.
We were named 2006 "Company of the Year" by Forbes.
Every year 200 employees get to participate in "Eco Seagate," an intense week of team-building in New Zealand.
We're the world's biggest maker of hard drives.
* 3 years or more working experience in the IT industry
* Experience in the IT Retail industry an added advantage
* Previous experience or orientation in Sales & Marketing is a MUST
* Hard Disk Drive sales, marketing and distribution experience will be an advantage
* Energetic, resourceful, customer-orientated and must be highly mobile
* Good interpersonal skills, independent, highly initiated, and public relations skills
* Degree in Computer, Business or Engineering
* Traveling mainly within Indonesia and occasionally to other Asian countries for overseas meetings or seminars
* Be the main contact for Seagate's distribution/retail/local OEMs/SIS/resellers channel in Indonesia
* Disseminate up-to-date product, promotion, or marketing related information to Seagate's channel
* Implement and execute marketing programs
* Maintain/Improve cordial channel relations
* Obtain and provide competitor information in Indonesia to Seagate
* Seek and develop new business opportunities in vertical industries
* Establish and maintain relationships with the relevant government agencies
Interested candidates, please submit your resumes complete with a recent photograph and state current and expected salaries via email at email@example.com
Application deadline on 13-10-10.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....