PT ZTE Indonesia
PT ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Maximum age 35 years old
* Hold Degree in Logistics / International Trade / Economics or equivalent
* Strong communication and organizational skills and abilities to motivate others; experienced in project management
* Have logistic knowledge; be familiar with major supplier authentication and procurement processes
* Have experience for manage warehouse for telecommunication equipment more preferable
* Proficient in English, mandarin will be advantage
* Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
* Take charge distribution telecommunication to the site, Manage inventory management for main warehouse, region warehouse, spare part warehouse, Monitoring delivery equipment day by day, to ensure the on-time arrival of shipments and distribution.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
Gedung The East 27
More detailed introduction in : www.zte.com.cn
Monday, July 19, 2010
PT ZTE Indonesia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....