BUSINESS LOAN PRODUCT MANAGER (BLPM)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Minimum Bachelor Degree (preferably Master Degree) in any discipline from reputable university
* Must have minimum 5 years in managerial level at business loan in banking industry and product development
* Pleasant personality, excellent communication and presentation skills
* Own good judgment and problem solving skills
* Have good team spirit and interpersonal skills
* Able to work under pressure with a minimum supervision
* PC literate, high integrity, and have a strong analytical
* Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking good English
* Ensure that product features are competitive and supportive of our business focus
* Liaise with related departments (Credit, Compliance, Legal, IT, Operations, etc) for implementation of any new (and existing) product features
* Monitor and analyze pricing and product trends in the market to properly establish pricing and positioning strategy
* Identify best practices within and outside the financial services industry and adapt where necessary
* Accountable for all regulatory processing (reporting, approval, etc.), working with the Compliance team
* Ensure that all products are in compliance with internal and external regulations, and all product documentations (policies, procedures, forms, brochures, etc.) are in-line
* Accountable for establishing end-to-end product process (forms, applications, systems, etc.), liaising with other divisions as required
* Train and socialize product to branches and all distribution channels
* Create ‘packaging’ opportunities with other bank products/services
* Create campaigns (internal and external) to boost the sales of the products (working with the related Channel Marketing team)
* Responsible for the overall product portfolio management, ensuring that it is in-line with the Bank’s risk appetite
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
Please put Code: BLPM on the subject of the email.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Monday, July 05, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....