PT Tumbakmas Niagasakti
PT. Tumbakmas Niagasakti is a company in the PT group. Rodamas and we are the company's sales and product distribution of consumer goods nationwide
To support our rapidly growing operations, needed professionals for the job:
Chief Logistic MEDAN
(North Sumatra - MEDAN)
* Male, Minimum S-1 degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (Department of Industrial Engineering preferred)
* Precedence domiciled in Medan
* Age maximum 33 years, and experienced in the same field at least two years
* Having strong leadership skills to lead subordinates and used to work in a team
* Able to work under pressure to meet targets
* Having good communication skills to describe the duties of head office
* Having good analytical power to solve problems that arise
* Monitoring, analysis and planning of all activities and operations Logistics Area
* Control the process and work flow in the Logistics Area, to ensure optimal achievement of appropriate service level targets set by the company.
* To control and analysis of all operational costs Logistic Area.
* Measure and improve the productivity of all personnel working in the Area Logistics
* Optimize inventory levels through the setting process of procurement and distribution of effective products
* Perform monthly cycle count and the op name as well as analyze the accuracy of stock that is achieved.
* Ensure that all activities which refer to the SOP Manual and Logistics
* Communicate all information concerning all these operations the Logistics Area
Please send comprehensive resume Downloadable, July 30, 2009 along with telephone numbers and photographs to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Email : email@example.com
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
PT Tumbakmas Niagasakti
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....