FRIDAY, 25 June 2010
COMMENCING JULY 2010
Beacon Academy is an International Primary School in Sunter Podomoro, North Jakarta, Indonesia receiving enrolments for primary 1 – 3 for the academic year 2010 - 2011. Having started in July 2008, the Primary section now has over 80 students studying in world class facilities including, an Interactive Smart Board and Digital Projector in each classroom, auditorium, music studio, gymnasium, clinic, computer laboratory, science/art laboratory, library and a play area.
Curriculum (IPC and CIPP)
We are looking FOR QUALITY teacherS (PREFERABLY PYP / CAMBRIDGE EXPERIENCED) candidates for:
* INDONESIAN TEACHERS
* ICT (COMPUTER) TEACHERS – Preferably experienced in handling server, network and web site management and troubleshooting
You will need to have:
* Knowledge of KTSP/Indonesian curriculum and its application in a national plus setting
* Knowledge and experience in an IB (PYP), Cambridge school is preferred
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in a national plus / International school
* Good communication skills and a positive attitude
* Computing and other related ICT skills
You will need to be:
* Prepared to work hard
* Confident and self-reliant
* A positive attitude and good sense of humour
* In good health
* Enthusiastic and well-motivated
Competitive salary will depend on educational qualifications and experience.
JOB APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH and SENT VIA E MAIL ONLY. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FLUENT IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Job applications must include:
* Reference information (including contact details)
* Reference documents
* If possible, samples of work
* Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
* Please state date you will be available to commence work
* Copies of all related qualifications
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....