MULTI TAMBANGJAYA UTAMA, PT
PT. Multi Tambangjaya Utama (MTU) is a mining company operating in Central Kalimantan. In the second quarter of 2007, MTU has been acquired by Asia Thai Mining Company Limited (ATM), a holding company incorporated in Thailand. ATM, either directly or through affiliated companies has an extensive experience in the development and operation of mining interests, particular in respect of coal mining interests. Through its subsidiaries, it is involved in the exploration and development of several coal mines in South East Asia. It targets million tons of coal to be delivered each year.
Senior Environmental Engineer
* Environmental consultant to Assistant Project Director (Environment)
* Coordinator of environmental project.
* Environmental impact assessment
* Environmental Management
* Environmental Monitoring
* Environmental Development
* Reporting and data processing to Assistant Project Director (Environment).
* Male, age between 40-45 years. Indonesian nationality
* Bachelor degree or higher in Environmental Engineering or Geological Engineering with GPA more than 2.5
* Experience more than 15 years in environmental impact assessment, management, monitoring, & development or related fields.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
* Computer literacy required.
* Self-motivated, reliable, independent, an effective team player and ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
The interested candidate is advised to send CV with the covering letter directly to
PT. MULTI TAMBANGJAYA UTAMA
Barclays House, 7th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 22-23,
Jakarta 12920 - INDONESIA
or email to:
Friday, April 23, 2010
MULTI TAMBANGJAYA UTAMA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....