PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Leading on retail network and brand portfolio in Indonesia with over 40 concepts covering all aspects - from sports to fashion and lifestyle; department stores to trendy cafes; Mitra Adi Perkasa (MAP) growth from just a few to over 710 outlets in a short span is unrivalled in Indonesia.
MAP is managed by a strong management team of retail marketing professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in their various backgrounds.
Are you ready for taking challenges? Let's join us and growth the business together with our great team.
* Female, age max. 30 years old
* Experienced in secretarial and / administration field of duties for min. 1 years
* Fluently communicate in English both oral and written
* Computer literate
* Able to maintain an organized and easily accessible filling system
* The incumbent would be responsible in handling administration & filing as the support team member.
* Female, age between 22 – 26 years old.
* Familiar with SAP and HRIS programs
* Min. D3 graduates from reputable university with 2.8 for min GPA (SMU will be ok but with experience in administration duties for min. 3 years)
* Experience in administration duties for min. 1 year.
* Detail and able to work fast in under pressure working environment
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your comprehensive resume and recent photograph within 2 (two) weeks from the date of advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and all correspondence will be treated confidentially.
Closing Date: 5-5-10
Monday, April 05, 2010
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....