PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
We are an international IT company providing developing applications, such as communications systems, databases, e-commerce and web systems, reporting packages, data capture and plotting tools. We integrate disparate programs, databases and office tools, and we also provide consultancy and support services. Find out more about our company by visiting our website at www.petrolink.com. Currently we are looking for hard-working people to join our staff as:
IDR 3000000 (Max)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Secretarial, Law or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
* Required language(s): fluent English
* Having 2 (two) years experience in handling HR, General Affair and office management.
* Have knowledge in visa and travel arrangement.
* Have experience in handling claims to health insurance.
* Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Arrange for cash payment (phone bills, pantry supplies, transport, etc).
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Prepare SSP form
- Prepare and follow up on invoices
- Prepare reimbursement and business expenses report
* HR - GA:
- Up date Employee GI database
- Assist in recruitment process such as call candidates for interview/test, creating interview schedule, etc.
- Responsible in medical/health insurance reimbursement process
- Follow up and prepare for renewal of company documents/permits
- Calculate the needs for pantry supplies & up date pantry inventory
- Checking attendance log (weekly) and send announcement
- Ensure that the office is clean and all tools needed are working properly
- Manage office supply inventory
- Arrangement for ticketing, hotel and travel arrangement
- Responsible of visa and passport applications (renewal/new application)
- Purchasing arrangement of pantry and office supplies.
- Assist in HR topics research and prepare reports
- Other assignments for HR/Finance as requested.
Please send your cover letter and CV or resume (state current and expected salary) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT SEND E-MAIL TO THE 'VACANCY' EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED IN OUR WEBSITE TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY. We regret that only short listed qualified candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
Closing Date: 10-04-10.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
PT Petrolink Services Indonesia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....