GOODYEAR INDONESIA, PT
Goodyear is one of the world's leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world's largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is:
Financial Analyst (Code: FA)
* Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring on Accounting.
* Relevant experiences minimum 2 years at finance area
* Excellent analytical thinking, understand, and could work on the technical subject directly
* Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results
* Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
* Able to meet tight deadline and ready to work under pressure.
* Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators
* Provide reports to management on information for making strategic and operational decisions on areas such as investments and capital expenditure.
* Analyze the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions to management against organization's business objectives
* Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than March 4th, 2010 to:
Human Resources Department
firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
We invite you to find out more about us on our website at
Friday, February 19, 2010
GOODYEAR INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....