Universal School is an institution of education known for excellence in Asia.
Universal School offers a broad education programme in the English language and prepares students towards enrolment in Universities.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta-Indonesia)
* Excellent written & spoken English
* Eager to grow and contribute to the professional learning culture. Skillful in classroom pedagogy and up-to-date with educational research will be an advantage.
* Proven self-initiative and team work spirit with an open-minded character
* Graduate from a recognised Institute/Academy/University
* Experienced Teachers with a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Education or a Graduate with a related major in a specialised subject. (English, Maths, Science, Biology Physics, Music, Special Needs and Computer Science/IT, Economics.) for Primary and Secondary .
Please submit your resume with recent photograph by email to :
Closing Date: 26-02-10
Friday, January 29, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....