SCHNEIDER INDONESIA, PT
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
SALES SERVICES ENGINEER (SSE)
Maintain and develop existing & new customers, promote and sell Schneider Services Offer & Solution, gain and follow-up customers’ requirements, provide technical clarification and solution based on customer’s needs.
Maintain sales pipeline (sales opportunities) in order to achieve the monthly and yearly individual sales target.
* Having good competency and knowledge in Electrical System & Control
* Knowledge and previous exposure with Schneider products in Medium, Low Voltage and Control are definitely advantages
* Able to work under pressure and good teamwork.
* Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.
* Graduated from Electrical Engineering majoring in Power or Control from reputable University (S1 / D3).
* Minimum 2 years experience (for S1) or 3 years experience (for D3) in Sales or Technical Field.
* Result oriented, fast learner, good analytical skill & posses strong drive
* Will be placed in Medan, Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya and Makasar
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
SCHNEIDER INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....