Lowongan kerja Bank Andara, Jobs legal & Secretary Bank
PT. Bank Andara is a wholesale bank that provides both financial and transactional products to microfinance institutions. Bank Andara is opening the opportunity for talented, qualified and dedicated professionals who seek a challenging career to join our company for the following position.
Legal and Corporate Secretary Officer
* Having experience in dealing with foreigners
* Preferably having working experience in banking industries
* Familiar with litigation procedure
* Excellent in English skills both writing and speaking
* Hold a bachelor degree in Law from reputable university
* Minimum having 3 years working experiences as Corporate Legal or Corporate Secretary in company or reputable Law Firm
* Having experience to prepare and review agreement and to provide legal opinion
* Familiar with conducting shareholders, BOD and BOC meeting, including meeting arrangement and draw up minutes of meeting
Please submit your application letter, comprehensive resume in English and a recent photograph to :
Indicating the position applied for in the subject line of the e-mail latest 14 days after this advertisement date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.
Monday, January 04, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....