Talentpool Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the Executive Search and HR consulting services. We established to provide expertise and knowledge of Indonesia market as well as international recruitment.
Our client is a $10 billion global food company that provides delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries around the world. In line with its rapid growth and expansion, the company is now looking for highly qualified and dedicated professional to be part of its winning team as :
Visit our website www.talentpool-indonesia.com for more information
The Job Descriptions :
The incumbent will report to the Senior Manager of Procurement and be responsible mainly to provide market analyses of Raw Material, Packaging Material, and Indirect Spends Material and propose an improvement in the procurement program & activities to support the Procurement Director in deciding procurement strategy in order to achieve low cost manufacturer and logistic in Asia Pacific of consumer good products. Detail task include:
* To develop cost breakdown analysis on critical RM/PM.
* Research various vendor and do costing cost breakdown analysis.
* To monitor continuously the market data (sources and prices) of the raw materials, packaging materials, and indirect spends materials and prepare a price analyses
* Assist with the development of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and the negotiation of agreements to execute strategic supplier relationships.
* Involve in managing supplier quality and performance to meet both strategic and tactical business goals.
* To understand company-wide needs and evaluate analyze cost, quality, and performance of the existing suppliers and alternative suppliers, etc.
* Work with internal clients and legal counsel in a cross-functional team to meet performance goals and will assist in the facilitation of the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reviews of key service providers.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field from reputable University
* Min. 5 years of experience in the procurement function in FMCG or manufacturing sector preferably in the same position
* Ability to analyze issues and problems, see basic relationships to help identify solutions.
* Applies a systems approach to solving problems.
* Shows initiative and is proactive in performing duties and responsibilities.
* Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
BUYER – Raw Material
The job incumbent will report to Senior Procurement - Ingredient and Import Manager and be responsible for ensuring that all required supplies of raw materials for the plant are available from time to time in line with the purchasing SOP. To work closely with PPIC to fulfill the production need, implement the cost saving project, and to support of all activities related to new product developments. Some detail tasks include:
* To purchase raw material supplies in line with the MUP/MRP issued by PPIC
* Carry out materials sourcing and localization for various commodities
* To conduct price comparison, market analysis to get the best total price
* To ensure that purchasing processes are in line with the existing Standard operating procedure
* To conduct supplier performance development regularly
* To find alternative material and sourcing to get competitive prices and better purchasing strategy
* To provide raw material as required for new product development ( trial)
* To work closely with R &D to find alternative product and continuity of supplies.
General Requirements :
* Male or Female, minimum D3 graduated
* Having minimum 3 years of experience in similar position, preferably from food or FMCG manufacturing company.
* Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulation.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to question from managers, suppliers and customer
* Have professional knowledge about procurement, good negotiation and communication skill
* Fluent in English both oral and written
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidates. If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please send or email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph (MS Words, Max 300 KB) to:
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards.
Lowongan Pembelian Pengadaan Barang, Job Kerja Procurement & Buyer
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....