PT Bakrie Telecom Tbk
We are the fastest growing telecommunication operator in the nation and we provide telecommunication services to masses. We are seeking young and telented professionals to be part of our expanding team:
Supervisor Marketing Operation
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Event Management or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Corel Draw, Develop Presentation, Ms.Office.
* Have Deep knowledge & work experience in Event and Sales
* Good analytical thinking
* Able to work under pressure & manage lots of projects at the same time
* Good team work & Ability to manage staff
* Additional qualitative research experience will be appreciated
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* Full-Time positions available.
* Prefer Based in Bandung
* Responsibility for Supporting Marketing Event at West Java Indonesia
* Research and intelligence marketing skill capability
* Capability in directing some event
* Smart and Brilliant in conducting marketing program
* Have a good relationship and knowledge with some local vendors
Should you meet the requirements, please send your resume, application letter and state your position code on the top rigth corner of your application latter, no later than two weeks after this advertisment to:
PO BOX 4132 JKTM
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1-12-09
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
PT Bakrie Telecom Tbk
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....