DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA, PT
In Cooperation with a multinational company in Telecommunication Industry, PT. Dian Graha Elektrika is looking for suitable candidates to join our team which will be assigned in our clients projects.
MICROWAVE ENGINEER (MW)
* Min. D3 from Elektrical Engineer / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Engineer
* Computer literate, excellent command in MS Office.
* Minimum having 2 years experience as Microwave Engineer
* Good command in English.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as leadership skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to work within time constraint
* Willing to travel for assignment throughout Indonesia and occasionally in other country
* Strong coordination capability in a cross department and functional teams
* Employment status for 1 (one) year contract with possible extension for 1-2 years more
* Installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting Microwave Network.
* Maintenance Microwave equipment and Network to meet customer KPI.
* MW Project Management and Engineering Design.
* Subcontractor Training and Management.
* Make sure the implementation running smoothly and based on Schedule.
Please send your update CV before November 30, 2009 to email@example.com or visited our website at www.dgehrmservices.com
Reference code applied of each position shall be written as the e-mail subject. All submitted application will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Monday, November 09, 2009
DIAN GRAHA ELEKTRIKA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....