ISM Tbk, PT (Div. BOGASARI)
Bogasari Flour Mills - a division of PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk - is the biggest flour mill in the world in one location. Our products occupy more than 50% flour market share in Indonesia and our product quality is assured by implementing Food Safety System (ISO 22000), Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Halal Assurance System. We challenge you to become our :
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
(CODE : PDS)
* S1 Food Technology minimum GPA 2.80 out if 4.00
* Posses knowledge and skill in flour (wheat, rice, cassava, etc) and its product applications
* Posses strong analytical thinking, accuracy, innovative and creativity, concern for quality and order
Posses strong personal skills, a self-starter, ability to work under pressure and as team member
* Minimum 2 years experience in: R & D or product development area, preferably from bakery, noodle or wheat flour/flour improver-related products company
To plan, execute and evaluate research and development activities to ensure its highest optimum result and analysis.
* Preparing design experiment, including: data collection, product benchmarking, methods, raw materials needed and tools required.
* Conduct experiments using several methods/treatments and analyze its result
* Conduct and analyze end product application (such as bread, noodle, cake, cookies etc.)
Please submit your complete CV and latest photograph within 2 weeks after this advertisement to:
PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. – Divisi Bogasari
Jl. Raya Cilincing No. 1 Tanjung Priok
Jakarta Utara 14110
Please indicate the position code on email subject or at top left of the envelope
Monday, November 30, 2009
ISM Tbk, PT (Div. BOGASARI)
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....