PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Our company employed more than 900 employees. As a worldwide company with Japan investment, we invite you to join our team, and grow with us.
Position : Information System (Infrastructure) Staff
Department : Information System
Status : Outsource
Working Location : Jakarta
* Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Electrical or Informatics Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
* Preferable having certification such as CCNA, MCSE or others network field
* Male, single, max 26 years old
* Have good analytical thinking and logic of verbal
* Have good interpersonal relationship and communication skill
* Have good initiatives, fast learner, able to adapt easily, able to work in team, and able to work in under pressure situation
* Sociable, able to serve internal customer / user
* Hard and also smart worker
* Fluent in English (both oral and written).
Job Description :
* Act as technical support for all users
* Maintain and monitor all servers and network
* Able to give maximum support to all users and IS team members in terms of hardware, network and infrastructure
* Able to identify problem and find best solution for it
* Conduct IS project which related with infrastructure area
Please submit your complete application letter
Before November 20, 2009 to:
(Subject: IS Staff)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.
Head Office - MT. Haryono
Plant - Purwakarta
Monday, October 26, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....