COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Coca-cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) – National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Finance area as Treasury and Risk Manager with principal accountabilities are as follows:
Treasury And Risk Manager
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
* Having Financial/Banking background with 8 years working experience as FX dealer or corporate treasury with active experience in FX management and Cash Management.
* Having Competencies in Business Acumen, Management, and Leadership.
* Having Technical competencies in cash flow projection, projection on social, politics and economics change, projection on macro economics, Indonesian Legal Matter, and High risk consciousness.
* Quick decision making under high pressure and short time frame, Maximize earning, Cost / Benefit Analysis.
* Having experience in consumer goods industry is preferred.
* Having the authority in managing Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) risk and insurance including insurance and hedging decisions within the policy and joint with CCA treasury, President Director and Finance Director on the other major decisions.
* Maintaining and creating strategy on Company’s cash management and FX management, including its implementation.
* Developing and reviewing Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia policy compliance
* Keep up to date on all the relevant information and plans to ensure availability of funding and coverage against risk has been under taken.
* Coordinating automation concept of transmitting treasure transaction information to all relevant departments through computerization.
* Providing training and development on Treasury and Risk Management issues where cooperation and awareness is a critical factor.
* Coordinating with Banks to up-date banking product, matching corporate requirements, identifying opportunities for cost reduction and other incomes.
* Developing relationship with Bank Indonesia in providing required report
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to:
Saturday, October 31, 2009
COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....