Job Vacancy PT Matahari
Indonesia’s leading retail group is rapidly expanding through the introduction of a new, exciting, and different department store chain. To ensure the success of the new venture we are looking to recruit several key positions to inspire the team. If you have a passion for perfection and have proven track record in delivering the best, then we would like to hear from candidates for the following positions:
HR Supervisor for Bandung Area (Code: HR)
(Jawa Barat - Bandung)
* You will be responsible for managing human resources (Recruitment/ Training/ Personal Administration/ Industrial Relations) and store activities.
* Fresh graduates with broaden knowledge of HR are welcome to apply.
* Good English (both written and oral) and computer literate
* Having good analytical ability, strong interpersonal & communication skill.
* Proactive, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
* Willing to work in shift and to be placed at BANDUNG.
* Male / Female
* Maximum age 28 years old
* Height: Male min. 165 cm, Female min. 160 cm, with proportional weight
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Law/Management HR with GPA min 2.75
Interest candidates should send current resume, application letter and photograph to:
HR & GA Division
Lippo Cyberpark, Jl. Boulevard Gajah Mada #2138
Lippo Karawaci – Tangerang 15811
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Job Vacancy PT Matahari
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....