PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Position : Production Control Engineer Staff
Working Location : Purwakarta (Cikampek)
* Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial, Mechanical or Physic Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
* Preferably fresh graduate (maximal 1 year experience, preferable from electronic industry)
* Single, 22-25 years old.
* Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written
* Understand automotive parts and have interest in automotive field
* Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
* Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finish the job
* Handling Part Logistic matters, such as :
* Control M3 import part for FOB confirmation
* Packing design control of supplier parts for domestic and export
* Control and improve in house rack supply
* Packing improvement import and export
* Logistic cost reduction
* Handling Inventory Knock Down Part matters, such as :
* Parts availability control KD part
* Keep accuracy stock
* Robbing control
* Warehouse management
* Control claim parts
Please submit your complete application letter
Before September 30, 2009 to:
(Subject: PC Engineer)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....