PT Sinar Sosro
We are a well known beverage company in Indonesia, looking for professional, ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our team in a successful company for the position as:
Finance & Accounting Manager
* Deep understanding in financial report and tax
* Strong knowledge in concept in Accounting
* Familiar with MS Office & other computer Accounting Program
* Strong in leadership, communication, posses positive motivation and has an interest in people development area
* Ability to work independently with high accuracy, detail oriented, strong critical thinker, strong negotiation & analytical skill
* Willing to interview, work and located in Pontianak, Kalimantan.
* Hold Bachelor (S1) Degree in Accounting, with min GPA 3.0 / 4.0
* Maximum age 35 years old
* Having 4 years managerial experiences in Finance, Accounting or Audit field, especially in manufacture & distribution company
Please submit a comprehensive resume, current and expected salary details and recent photograph (with position on the subject) not later than 2 (two) weeks to:
Please visit our site : www.sosro.com
Closing Date: 19-9-09
Monday, August 24, 2009
PT Sinar Sosro
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....