PT Indonesia AirAsia
Want to be a High Flyer?
Be part of Asia's Youngest and Most Beautiful Fleet.
Guest Service Asst.
* To process and to assists AirAsia guest and baggage from Sales, Check In counter, boarding gate And Arrival hall at the airport and to ensure the comfortable of travelling guest to the maximum.
* Fluent in English both oral & written
* Hard Working, able to work in individual and team
* Strong people skill, good communication, high achiever
* Quick Learning, logical thinking with good interpersonal skill
* Male/Female max. 27 years of age
* Attractive and good appearance
* Willing to be posted outside Origin
* Min. D3 -> Fresh Graduate or Min. D1 -> Experience in airlines Industry Min 1 Year
* Familiar with computer ( Microsoft office and email )
* Genuine interest to serve people
* Fluent spoken English
* Good communication skills
* Have a passport more advantage
* Happy, fun personality
* Inexhaustible smile
* Boundless energy
* A change of a lifetime to be part of the most progressive airline in Asia
* Very attractive salary, allowance, and remuneration package
* Free flights
PLEASE BRING ALONG:
* Original and 1 photocopy ID (KTP) and passport if any
* 1 recent colored head and shoulder photograph (passport size)
* 1 recent colored full-body photograph (postcard size)
* Application Letter & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
* Original & copies of education and other relevant certificates.
* Photo copy SKCK (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian)
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
PT Indonesia AirAsia
Office Management Building,2 Floor Terminal IA Departure,Soekarno Hatta International Cengkareng -.
Closing Date: 24-8-09
Friday, July 24, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....