Lowongan Kerja S1 Telekomunikasi / IT
We are a progressive and dynamic mobile services operator seeking to expand aggressively in Indonesia. We invite highly talented, dedicated and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment.
VAS IN Fault Management Mgr
* minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in Telecommunication and Informatical Engineering
* A minimum 5 years working experiences in similar field
* Have a good experience in IN, RBT and VAS
* Have a good knowledge of Administration of Solaris and Unix
* Have an experience with Huawei product portfolio
* Have the capability to handle critical problems related to IN RBT system
* Good understanding of KPIs, Formulas and Counters and also Matching
* counters/formulas in multi vendor scenario
* Experienced in Database Management, Publishing reports, Network quality Monitoring
* Have a good skill of using Test equipment
* Able to speak and write in English
* Have a good reporting skill
* To establish Trouble Ticket Escalation Business Process
* To improve the Trouble Ticket Escalation Business Process to be inline with NTS organization and requirement periodically
* To coordinate with Project Management Office for SOP formalization and socializations
* To supervise and to coordinate MS Provider for Fault Management and Trouble Ticket handling
* To manage the escalation of complaint / problem reported by related department and customer care
To ensure upkeep of the Technical Manuals/ documentation and ensure pr
* SLA monitoring of Leased Line Providers
* Coordination with Planning team, Rollout team & Manage Service team for the documentation of Leased Line connectivity etc.
* Contract Management on Leased Line etc
* Test calls as per process
* Verification of Invoice received from Leased
* Network Operation Central Report Server Administration
* Network Operation Intranet portal administration
* To ensure proper co-ordination with teams & ensure escalation as per procedures.
* To conduct regular meeting to share the information within the team and to track the progress of work plan
* Periodic update to reporting Manager on Key learning's and suggestions for network performance improvement
Please send application and CV (max.200 KB) to:
Please put your job title in subject of your email
example: VAS IN FM Manager
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Lowongan Kerja S1 Telekomunikasi / IT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....