Job Career PT Bayer MaterialScience Indonesia
Bayer HealthCare Consumer Care is the leading and innovative consumer healthcare company which is committed to growing strong OTC brands that improve and enhance consumer health and wellness. We currently have exceptional openings for people with drive and enthusiasm to take up a challenging career with us as:
Customer Service Representative
* Good in document control & filling system
* Good communication skill, must be able to communicate effectively across function i.e with marketing, operation and logistic
* Team player. Well developed interpersonal skills.
* Able to work under pressure, Self motivated, Accurate
* Creative thinker willing to challenge the status quo in search of team improvement
* Female, max 35 years
* S1 graduated from reputable university
* Computer literate, specially for MS Office (Familiar with SAP/R3 is advantage)
* Able to communicate in English both oral & written
Monday, July 06, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....