BTMU - BRI FINANCE, PT
One of the leading joint venture finance company between Japanese city Bank ( Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ ) and Indonesia State Owned Bank ( BRI Bank ), is seeking for qualified and core staff.
JUNIOR LEASE OFFICER for Marketing Department (Code: JLO) - SURABAYA
Specific Requirements :
* Fresh graduate, but prefereable have a working experience in Banking / Financial institution field.
* Able to work in a team and under - pressure
* Range salary offer : Rp. 3.500.000 - Rp. 4.000.000,- / month.
* Male / Female, maximum 27 years old.
* Reputable University / Academy graduate (S1 Degree major in Accounting or Management, the minimum GPA : 2.90 for Accredited Universities).
General Qualification :
* Having good knowledge and skill of computer literacy.
* Fluent in English, oral and written is a must.
Qualified applicant are invited to send their application along with a current CV, copies of relevant certificates/transcript, a recent photograph and telephone number to:
PT. BTMU BRI FINANCE
The Personnel Manager
Bumi Mandiri 6th Floor
Jl. Basuki Rahmat 129 - 137 Surabaya
or email to :
* Not later than 2 (two) weeks after the publication of this advertisement
* Please, Put position code on the top left of the envelope.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....