PT Bakrie Telecom Tbk
Jobs career - Lowongan marketing Yogyakarta & Jawa tengah
We are the fastest growing telecommunication operator in the nation and we provide telecommunication services to masses.
We are seeking young and talented professionals to be part of our expanding team:
Spv Marketing Operation
(Jawa Tengah, Yogyakarta)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Architecture or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position Especially in Jateng DIY.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent. Job role in Creative or Media Planning.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Role and responsibility
* Create advertisement plan
* maintenance billboard point
* Create marketing plan.
Should you meet the requirements, please send your resume, application letter and state your position code on the top rigth corner of your application latter, no later than two weeks after this advertisment to:
JL MT haryono 878 Semarang
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
email subject PR Jateng DIY
Closing Date: 11-7-09.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
PT Bakrie Telecom Tbk
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....