Job Vacancy BUMN 2009
PT PLN Geothermal; Senior Investor Relation Officer
PT. PLN Geothermal is a growing company in geothermal business, subsidiary of PT. PLN (Persero) based in Jakarta is recruiting Indonesia National for the position of Senior Investor Relation Officer.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Senior Investor Relation Officer:
1) Maintain and develop relationships with institutional investor, banking and government agencies.
2) Manage Corporate Communication Program including identification of key messages.
3) Manages all aspect of Investor Relation Including assessment of regulatory framework.
4) Serves as primary liaison between company and investment community and financial institution.
1) Demonstrate ability to manage multiple project simultaneously under minimum suspension
2) Age minimum 40 years old.
3) Minimum 10 (ten) years experience in relevance field (infrastructure/energy development, financial institution and has experience dealing with government agencies)
4) Master Degree in relevance discipline from reputable University
4) Ability to work well independently and computer skill
6) Strong written and oral communication in English (Toefl 550/IELT 5)
Application and CV should be submitted to:
Jl. Wijaya I/61, Jakarta Selatan
Fax. (021) 7210450
The latest 7 (seven) days after advertisement, qualified candidate will be notified via phone call for interviewed.
Expiry date: June 06, 2009
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Job Vacancy BUMN 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....