PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia is a joint venture
sales company, looking for qualified personnels with high
motivation and initiative. If you can work in a team and are
willing to work hard in a highly dynamic and demanding
situations, we invite you to fill our vacant position
Marketing Executive (ME)
* Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
* Proficient in the use of computer based office tools (Ms. Office).
* Can provide market data analysis through microsoft software
* Good interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
* Have min 1 year professional experiences in Electronic Audio Video Product marketing.
* Energetic, creative, communicative, persuasive and are willing to work in long hour time.
* Graduated from Economical or Industrial Engineering major from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
* Male or Female with maximum 30 years of age.
Please send your comprehensive application (CV, a
recent photograph, copy of diploma and academic transcript)
and indicate position code on top-left of the envelope or as a
subject not later than 14 days after this advertisement to :
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia
Jl. Dewi Sartika no 14, Cawang II
Jakarta Timur 13630
Closing Date: 26-4-09.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....