Lowongan Elektro / Arsitek Philips Jobs Carer
PHILIPS INDONESIA, PT
Touch Lives every day • At Philips, we believe that technology should be advanced but simple at the same time. It should make sense and be designed around the way we live and work. Whether we’re creating a comfortable environment through sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a mother a first glimpse of her unborn child or the baby monitor that keeps children safe at night, we touch people’s lives all over the world through Philips products. So, this is a chance for you to be part of that experience and join the WINNING team.
OFFICER - KEY ACCOUNT SHOP & HOSPITALITY
* Three years working experiences in sales activities/Lighting designer (preferably from Electronic/Architectural )
* Who are strive excellent process and result
* Has good coordination capability
* Willing to travel and to spend most of the time in the market field.
* The incumbent has to have strong drive, positive attitude, is assertive and well motivated.
* Responsible as Sales Coordinator for achieving quarter and annual assigned target for Projects lighting Market, especially for Shop & Hospitality key Account.
* She/he will effectively and efficiently developing and managing the project dealers and sales to the projects customers.
* Superior customer service and Best Partnership Program play a key role. You’ll deal with key account customers (dealers, consultants, contractors, and owners) to obtain market information and to collaborate with Product Management in analyzing and extracting those information
explore our website www.philips.com to know us, or found our career opportunities in Philips Careers
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....