IT Job Vacancy - Lowongan Komputer
COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
Coca-Cola Distribution Indonesia – National Office is looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and dynamic person to fill the vacant position of IT Operation Services Specialist. Reporting to the IT Operation Services Manager. This position IT Operations Services Specialist held the professional responsibility for coordinating specific operational services activities of deployed IT solutions & infrastructure services across CCBI business systems in National Office, Operations & Plants, and Sales Centres.
IT Operation Services Specialist
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications:
* Holding minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring IT discipline
* Possess 2 years working experience and at least 2 years experience at supervisory level in IT Telecommunication Infrastructure operational related area
* Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company will be an added advantage
* Good understanding of IS&T systems knowledge
* Strong Project Management, Communication and Presentation, Training and Coaching skill
* Fluently speaking and written English
* Strong Leadership and Business Acumen
In brief, the incumbent would be exposed to the following tasks :
* Coordinating the execution of IT Operational services framework of deployed IT solutions and infrastructure
* Ensuring the execution of service level (SLA) delivery to customers
* Assisting users in taking value of deployed IT solutions & infrastructure
* Managing Assets, such as :Distributed Computing (2100+ computers desktops & laptops, 7000+ ROAM devices, 8000+ seats deployed licenses software), Telco & Network (1600+ phone extension, 1800+ network connection point), Servers (61 Lotus Notes & infrastructure servers), IT Data Centre solution infrastructure (30 servers, 6 mid-range server)
* Managing User specified in Distributed Computing (2100+ computers users, 7000+ ROAM users), Telco & Network (1600+ phone extension users, 1800+ network connected users, 7000+ Corporate Telkomsel mobile users), Servers (1400+ Lotus Notes users, 1800+ network system users), Data Centre (7000+ users – internal & external)
Application should be sent to:
Monday, March 23, 2009
IT Job Vacancy - Lowongan Komputer
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....