SEMEN ANDALAS INDONESIA, PT
PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan as:
Marketing Manager (Code: MM)
· High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
· Leading People, Leading Change, Vision, Organizational Awareness, Relationship Building, be Proactive
· Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking, Impact and Influence
· Engineering or Business University graduate, MBA is a plus; with appropriate knowledge on cement manufacturing process.
· Minimum 7 years working experience with 3 years as a managerial level preferably multinational company, posses very good market creativity, general analytical skills.
· Good interpersonal skill, and Communication skills; Fluent of English and Indonesian both oral and written.
. Computer literacy is a must to provide any business reports (MS Words, Excel, Project, and Power Points)
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally whenever required
Reports to Director Commercial & Logistic, the candidate is responsible to:
· Provide overall marketing strategic guidance for the organization, ensure the strategic processes of the Group, Region and Business Unit are followed, and actively gathers information on economic and market developments
· Provide leadership for business development activities, cultivate good relationship with related government officials and clients as well to develop informal network with all key players in cement business such prominent developers, constructions executives.
· Formulate marketing mix strategy, develop and implement marketing plan based on the company objectives and result of market and competition analysis, including work closely with sales team in implementing marketing strategy and plan.
· Coordinate market surveys and analysis on Marketing and Sales trends, competitor activities, which leads to distribution channel mapping into structured segmentation grid.
· Initiate New Product Development Plan, including implement Research Projects, develop and study the possibility, design channel of communication, and define integrated marketing communication to endorse new product awareness.
· Manage Safety function in the respective area, by ensure the safety concern is applied to perspective employee and maintain the environment within his responsible is obey to safety regulation
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than two weeks after the date of this advertisement to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
SEMEN ANDALAS INDONESIA, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....