JOB VACANCY GOODRICH PINDAD AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INDONESIA
PT Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia (the "Company") is a joint venture enterprise, formed between Lucas Industry Public Limited Company, located in Stratford Road, Sollhull B 904 LA England, PT Pindad (Persero) and PT Metinca Dirgantara from Indonesia.
The company was established by the name PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia in the framework of Foreign Capital Investment Law No.I/1967 and No. 11/1970, based on public notarial deed No. 10 dated March 5, 1997. The deed of establishment was approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia in his decision letter No. C2-5.147.HT.01.01.Th97. The Articles of Association was published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No.75, dated September 19,1997, Supplement No.4203.
Articles of association have been amended by notarial deed No. 17 dated June 8, 2000, pased by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia to become PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia, and further amended by notarial Deed No.26, dated November 18, 2002, passes by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia to become PT Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia. These changes are published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia nimber 22, dated March 18, 2003, Suplement number 2103.
* The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the design of production tools and/or machines, and for developing solutions to production problems relating to materials, processes, and tooling.
* He or she supports new programs by developing new processes, designing tooling and machinery, and developing production controls.
* Additionally, the Manufacturing Engineer sets up new equipment, ensures satisfactory operation of the new equipment, and teaches others to use it properly.
* Max. 33 Years Old
* B.S.M.E. degree, or a B.S. degree with a concentration of coursework in Industrial Technology or Industrial Engineering.
* Not less than three (3) years' experience as a Manufacturing Engineer, with tool and/or machine design experience.
* Experience in capital appropriation evaluation and analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
* Knowledgeable concerning mechanical principles, machining practices, the properties of metals, and the application of mathematics and dimensions to production machinery and tooling.
* Knowledgeable concerning modern fabrication and assembly techniques and machine-shop practices and techniques.
* Strong drafting skills.
* Able to mentally visualize and comprehend all aspects of a manufacturing equipment or tooling problem, understand the interrelationships of factors affecting a given situation, and be attentive to detail.
* Capable of efficiently integrating existing methods with new innovations to economically solve production problems in a timely manner.
* Has initiative and able to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines.
* Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Working knowledge of computer systems and data processing specialy Auto Cad
* Familiar with computer-controlled machine tools and has had exposure to high-volume automated production equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
* Designs tools and/or machines of varying types (some of a very complex nature) for use in the manufacture of company products.
* Re-designs, repairs, or replaces in-process production program equipment, production control hardware, and tooling.
* Develops processes, methods, tooling, and production controls for new programs; supervises their assembly and proofing.
* Sets up new equipment, ensures its satisfactory operation, and instructs others to use the new equipment properly.
* Writes procedures for the operation of new or existing equipment.
* Stays informed concerning new manufacturing technology and equipment, and investigates their potential applications. Recommends incorporation of new technology for company applications where feasible and practical.
* Assists in the training of less-experienced department personnel.
If You fell that You meet the qualification above, please send your application letter, CV, other document and recent photograph email to :
The company and its plants is located on :
Jalan Gatot Subroto No. 517
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
Friday, December 19, 2008
JOB VACANCY GOODRICH PINDAD AERONAUTICAL SYSTEMS INDONESIA
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....