CIREBON ELECTRIC POWER, PT
PT Cirebon Electric Power, a consortium led by Japan's Marubeni Corporation, which will build and operate a 660 megawatt coal-fired power plant and sell power from the plant to PLN, the Indonesian state owned government utility.
The plant, which will be located in Cirebon west Java will supply power to Java – Bali , where power shortages are expected as demand is likely to outpace supply because of Indonesia's rapid economic growth
Due to support our project we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position:
Document Control Officer
Qualifications and skills required are as follows :
· Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science or its equivalent.
· Min 3 years as project document controller preferably from oil & gas/energy company.
· Working experience in Document Control may qualify for the position.
· Able to communicate well with all level of employee.
· Able to work in a group or individually with a minimum supervision.
· Good analytical and detail oriented, initiative, creative, proactive
· Good command in English, both written and spoken and computer literate
· Willing to travel
* Responsible for the establishment of Document Control Procedure. The document control procedure shall include drawing schedule control procedure, document submittal and receipt procedure, secrecy observation procedure, etc.
* Liaison with the project team member for preparation of all technical submissions. Ensure all submissions are submitted in timely manner, appropriate approval/rejection are obtained and formally recorded and that changes and revisions are managed as part of document control process.
* Keep track of all documents correspondences and transaction. Maintain and update all document registers
* Monitor and update any change and modification to the technical documents.
* Any other to be advised
Interested applicants should send their CV in English at the latest two weeks after this advertisement to:
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidential, and we will only response to those applicants who meet the criteria
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
CIREBON ELECTRIC POWER, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....