JEMBO CABLE CO TBK, PT
JOIN US FOR A BETTER LIFE
P.T. Jembo Cable Company Tbk is a publicly held company which manufactures and markets multiple lines of power and telecommunication cable products. The products range from low-voltage copper and aluminium conductor cables, low and medium voltage electrical cables, copper conductor and fibre optics telecommunication cables. Customers include PLN, PT Telkom, PT Indosat and other state-owned and private companies.
Quality is held with the utmost importance by PT Jembo Cable Company, In 1992, PT Jembo Cable Company established a technical assistance cooperation with Fujikura Ltd., one of the world's leading cable manufacturer from Japan, in order to enhance product quality. The Company achieved the ISO 9002 certification by TUV Product Service GmbH in 1995 and ISO 9001 certification in 2000.
PT Jembo Cable Company has listed 151.2 million of its shares at the Jakarta Stock Exchange since 1992.
VISIT US AT : www.jembo.com
MANUFACTURE GM Post Date: 11 Dec 08
MANUFACTURE GENERAL MANAGER
The purpose of the manufacture General Manager position is to make sure smoothly production activities such as planning, recording, maintaining, cost control, developing to produce good quality product
1. Male with minimum 35 years old.
2. Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Engineering (Industrial / Machine / Electrical) from reputable university
3. Have 10 years managerial experience in manufacture company.
4. Willing to work in Tangerang.
1. Ability to identify, analyze, organize and solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner
2. Strong leadership, good interpersonal, communication skill and coaching skill.
3. Having integrity, self-starter and result oriented.
4. Flexibility towards changing needs and priorities
5. English language essential with Japan or Mandarin highly preferable.
6. Good writing skill & presentations skill and computer literate
7. Understand management system ISO 9000, ISO 14000 & 18000.
8. Strong implementation of continuous improvement & 5S.
9. Hands on experience in production sector (Manage and oversee all production activities; Control daily ctivities of production processes and ensure all subordinate follow company guidelines; Produce appropriate reports and recommendation; Maintain safety first, productivity up, quality up and dicipline)
10. Hands on experience to coordinate more than 300 workforces in effective manner to achieve production objectives.
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph to:
HG Department - PT JEMBO CABLE COMPANY Tbk.
Jl. Pajajaran Desa Gandasari, Kec. Jatiuwung, Tangerang - 15137
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Friday, December 12, 2008
JEMBO CABLE CO TBK, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....