ANEKA SPRING TELEKOMINDO, PT
One of the fast growing Telecommunication Company in Jakarta is looking for a qualified person to join us as :
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The ideal candidate must posses:
* Have graduate from reputable university, preferably in IT/Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering.
* Min. 5 years experience as a project manager or to lead project, preferably experience in project infrastructure implementation in Telco industries, such as Radio Microwave, Rectifier, etc.
* Have proven track record in leading a team to achieve targeted project goal.
* Able to manage all the team for survey, installation and testing commissioning team.
* Willingness to hands-on in daily operational activities.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with customers.
* Able to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines.
* Fluency in oral & written English.
* Computer literate (Ms. Project is a must).
* Expatriates are welcome to apply
The incumbent will be responsible for :
* To coordinate activities from requirement gathering to delivery & implementation.
* To supervise & ensure that implementation teams complete the work successfully.
* Responsible to make project documentation as required.
Please send your complete resume, supporting documents & a recent photograph immediately, with the subject “Project Manager” to :
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
ANEKA SPRING TELEKOMINDO, PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....