PT. ZTE Indonesia
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
* Female, below 30 years
* Bachelor Degree in Physiology/ Law or any major related
Minimum 1 years experience
* Proficient in oral and written English and Mandarin will be an advantage.
Proficient in MS Office
* Strong service orientation and job commitment; high work efficiency.
* Responsible, hardworking and sustainable to work under pressure
* Good interpersonal skills and good in team work
* Supporting all department for attendance system
* Maintain updated employee records and submit appropriate reports
* Ensure proper employment filing
* Handle Personnel HR Administration, Training Administration
* Support managers in staffing and employment related issues
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph
to : email@example.com
• Willing to work or travelling to the regions (JKT= Jakarta , WJ=West Java, CJ=Central Java, EJ=East Java, MKS=Makassar, MDN=Medan, BJM= Banjarmasin ).
• Fluently in English (verbally & written) is a must. Ability to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
• Possess positive working attitude and able to handle pressure independently and work independently with minimum supervision .
• Able to work in multicultural environment as well to work in multitasking condition to meet tight deadlines.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Details minded, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
post them to :
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
Please put the position and the region code you wish to apply as subject (e.g. TSE- BJM).
Saturday, December 20, 2008
PT. ZTE Indonesia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....