Lowongan Kerja sekretaris Perusahaan Telkom
PT. ZTE Indonesia
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication soln ution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE´s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
Secretary & Interpreter
· Handled office administration work, translation, hotel & car reservation, etc.
· Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Management / Administration is required.
· At least 1 years experience in office management, documentation and interprete.
· Diligent and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
· Action oriented results driven, aggressive and persistent.
· Energetic & Team Player.
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
· Computer literate, proficient in Ms. Office and general word processing software.
· Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
(Samarinda & Balikpapan)
Requirement for BSS-JTSE:
· Bachelor/Master´s degree in Electrical/Electronics with at least 2 year in mobile/consumer/wireless industry.
· Requires proven technical BTS, BSC, commissioning, testing, Microwave and related tools.
· Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
· Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa.
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to multi task will be a strong plus.
· Have to work at Samarinda & Balikpapan.
Responsibilities for BSS-JTSE:
· Responsible for BSC and BTS System related equipment maintenance;
· Assist to Initial Correction for NOC Surveillance Initiated Fault;
· New BSC / BTS / Transmission Site Acceptance on Behave of Customer;
· Fault Prioritizing, Diagnosis/Resolution;
· Acceptance Prior to Release into Commercial Network;
· Other Services - Acceptance Tests and Other Services;
· Technical support to the Transmission fault diagnosis with the Subcon Maintenance team;
· Escalate the faults to NOC which can not be solved on the spot;
· Receive the BSS initial faultS information from NOC monitoring Engineers and monitor Subcon maintenance team´s fault diagnosis process.
· Submit the Daily and weekly maintenance reports to the BSS Expert in NOC.
· Be responsible for project implementation and product maintenance.
· Provide guidance, consultancy, technical support, and problem resolution to key customers/channel partners in project implementation.
· Lead role in working with the team to continuously enhance and improve the support service framework to achieve channel partners and customers satisfaction.
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph to:
or post them to
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Lowongan Kerja sekretaris Perusahaan Telkom
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....