Power Job Vacancy
Schneider Electric: Give the best of the New Electric World to everyone, everywhere, at any time
Schneider Electric is the world s power and control specialist. Through its world-class brands, Merlin Gerin, Square D and Telemecanique, Schneider Electric anticipates and satisfies its customers requirements in the residential, building, industry and energy and infrastructure markets. With 112.000 employees and operations in 190 countries, Schneider Electric generated sales of €13.7 billion in 2007 through 13,000 distributor outlets.
PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
a French Company is looking for candidates who meet the following position:
Assist the Head of Management Control in the area of :
• In general : managing, forecasting, planning, budgeting, and variance analysis of financials regarding all orders produced in the factory as well as indirect costs, along with monthly and quarterly reporting
• Controlling of actual versus budget/reforecast investments & expenses and provide analysis on efficiency of used financials and incoming revenues
• Generate monthly management information to provide Plant Director and Board of Management with key information and metrics
• Generate monthly and quarterly Budget Forecasts for review by Plant Director and Board of Management
• Participate in any relevant ad-hoc projects/tasks as required
• Degree in Accounting background from reputable university
• Having three years experience in Accounting, Financial or Budget Planning and relevant experience in that field, with strong exposure to Management Controlling and Financial Reporting
• Familiar with SAP system is preferable
• Must have a good command in English both spoken and written, French is a plus
• Having strong personality and leadership, communication skill, good analytical and teamwork
• Ability to work under pressure
Please send your application by Email within 7 days to :
HRD Department - PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Only shortlisted applicants will be noticed for further process.
Expiry date: November 22, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Power Job Vacancy
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....