KAO INDONESIA, PT
A Japanese Multinational company in consumer goods located in Jababeka - Cikarang, is seeking high motivated & qualified candidates to fill the position as:
1. Packaging Analyst
- Evaluation packaging material and make evaluation report
- Support packaging activity ( trial, prepare sample, training QC member )
- Control laboratory equipment include schedule calibration and maintenance
- D 3 degree from reputable institution majoring in Chemical Analyst /Chemical Engineering
- 1 year experience at the same field or Quality Control
- Willing to work at Cikarang-Jababeka
2. PRODUCTION OPERATOR
Operate mixing equipment to produce Facial & Body product.
- To prepare and daily monitoring production activities.
- Conduct easy maintenance & cleaning activity.
- SAP administration for every shift.
- Responsible with cleaning area and work safety at factory.
- Must have D-3 Chemical engineering / Chemistry / Electro Engineering.
- Understand English.
- Experience minimum 1 year in production.
- Freshgraduate are welcome to apply.
- Good communication & high motivation.
- Willing to work at Cikarang-Jababeka.
If you meet with our requirement, please send full resume & recent photograph to email@example.com or
PT. KAO INDONESIA
Jl. JABABEKA VI BLOK N 2
CIKARANG - BEKASI 17530
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....