Coal From Indonesia
COME & JOIN OUR TEAM
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
1. SPECIALIST TESTING AND ASSESSMENT (CODE : STA)
• Have license as a psychologist or graduate from Profession Psychologist Program with 3 years experience in Human Resources.
• Able to conduct the psycho test and provide the suitable battery test.
• Good interviewing skill.
• Computer literacy.
2. SUPERINTENDENT CUSTOMS & PORT ADMINISTRATION (CODE : SCPA)
• S1 degree in Accounting or Business with 7 years experience particularly in mining industry.
• Understand Customs Law and regulations.
• Knowledge of export import and international trade.
• Familiar with Masterlist and Customs module.
• Computer literate.
• Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skill.
• Having PPJK License.
3. SPECIALIST COMPUTER OPERATION - DATA COM NETWORK (CODE : SCO)
• S1 degree in Information Technology based business discipline (Computer or Informatics) from a reputable Indonesian or International University, with 3 years experience at Specialist or Supervisory level in mining or oil and gas Industry.
• Having skills in networking and telecommunication.
• Strong Analytical and problem solving.
• Cisco certification preferred.
For detail information, please visit our website : www.kaltimprimacoal.co.id
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement and indicate of position code to the following address:
Superintendent – Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 620
Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail to: email@example.com
THIS IS A CHALLENGING CAREER PROSPECT AND A VERY COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION & BENEFIT PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATE.
Expiry date: October 25, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....