Ma Chung University
Ma Chung University invites high-caliber talents with big passion and vision in education to join our dream team! We provide vast opportunity for bright professionals to actualize ideas and maximize their potentials. It is truly the right place for you who want to make a difference in education and rise up a generation of future leaders, entrepreneurs and motivators!
1. Lecturers of Management Study Program (Code: DSM)
2. Lecturers of Accounting Study Program (Code: DSA)
3. Lecturers of Information Technology Study Program (Code: DSIT)
4. IT Staff - Web Developer/System Administrator (Code: IT)
5. Promotion Staff (Code: PR)
6. Secretary of Management Study Program (Code: SEC-M)
7. Librarian (Code: LIB)
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in the related field; GPA min.3.00 (scale 4) from a reputable university.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and able to work well independently or in a team.
Particular requirements for LECTURER positions:
- Min. Master’s Degree (S2) in the related field; GPA min.3.00 (scale 4) from a reputable university.
- Outstanding teaching skills
- Practitioners are welcome as guest lecturers.
If you meet above requirements, please send your Application Letter, Academic Transcript & Certificates, Latest CV and Photo (3x4 — color) before Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 to:
Universitas Ma Chung
Att.: Human Capital Development (HCD)
Villa Puncak Tidar N-01
Malang 65151 — Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Phone : +62-341 550 171
Fax : +62-341 550 175
Or via e-mail to:
- Name the position code on subject column on your email or on your envelope.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further processing.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Ma Chung University
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....