COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA PT
COCA-COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA (CCBI) National Office is challenging young and energetic high-achievers to be a part of our dynamic and vigorous Sales and Marketing team as the Channel Development Manager.
The Channel Development Manager for HORECA (Modern Food Service, ERL and H&W) is a key position within National Marketing Group, reporting to National Channel Development Manager. The role will be responsible for developing channel strategy and activation plans for above channels.
Channel Development Manager - HORECA
In charge for such a pivotal role, ideally, the incumbent would demonstrate the following qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree from top universities, preferably holding MBA degree
• Having a minimum of two (2) years experience and sufficient understanding of HORECA channel and key account management
• Excellent leadership skill so as to gain the team’s commitment in reaching the set goals;
• Demonstrates superb financial analysis capabilities, coupled with sufficient understanding of modern food store concepts;
• Strategic thinker, competent in information exploitation and planning process understanding;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Eloquent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer literate, advance level of MS Excell & MS Power Point
As the Channel Development Manager, the incumbent would be accountable for :
• Strengthen channel marketing strategy & plan, which will include the role of the channel marketing in creating the linkage between the purchase decision to consumer occasion through relevant Picture of success :
a. Relevant Brand / Package
b. Price/value proposition
c. Right Cold Drink Equipment type and activations
d. Effective presence and consumer communication.
• Develop channel-based customer program which will provide competitive customer profitability and motivate customers to follow the picture of success and support our marketing efforts.
• To lead the channel planning cross functional work groups in managing the tasks associated with merchandising programs.
• To train and support the Sales & Marketing Execution team, Horeca National Key Account, Horeca Business Development and Operation Horeca Team in the understanding of the strategy and programs for program implementation and execution
• To train and provide guidelines for Sales & Marketing Support team on KPI data required from core systems.
• To review & monitor Channel performance and market insights to provide Senior and Operational management with regular reports, relevant insights and recommended actions.
• Ensure all channel programs developed are within approved budget, and proper authorization and control mechanisms are in placed.
Application should be sent to :
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA PT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....