PT Indika Energy Tbk
PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as :
Mining Engineer (Code : ME)
(West Kalimantan, East Kalimantan)
* Able to use Computer (Ms Word & Excel, Supac, Minescape) and mine visualization software
* Willing to work in remote area (all around Indonesia)
* Preferably Senior level specializing in Engineering - Mining
* Good responsibility, Highly motivated, able to work independently as well as in a team, well organized, and perform multi tasking skills
* Male, maximum 35 years old
* Candidates should be graduates in Mining Engineering (S1 or equivalent)
* Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in opencast mining, planning, design, development and operation of coal mining
* Have full understanding of Mine Department Rule & Regulation and Blast background both for procedure and technique
* Has mine certificate is an preferably
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
HRD Dept - PT Indika Energy, Tbk
Mitra Building, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Friday, July 04, 2008
PT Indika Energy Tbk
Label: MINING PERTAMBANGAN
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....