In order to strengthening our sourcing activities, adidas Group, the world famous Sportswear Company, is seeking an aggressive and energetic individual to join our team in Jakarta and take the position of:
Lean-Six Sigma Consultant Trainer
The right candidate should:
1. Be University graduated, preferably majored in Engineering or related field. Certification in Lean Manufacturing or 6 Sigma is mandatory.
2. Have minimum 4 years relevant experience in Lean or 6 Sigma implementation in the field or equivalent industry experience.
3. Experience in training, consulting or working with remote factories and cultures
4. Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Have a very good command of English in both written and spoken, and other foreign languages are a plus.
6. Be ready to travel on region area or overseas by assignment
7. Have good computer knowledge (Microsoft Windows/Word/Excel/Power Point)
You are reporting to Continuous Improvement Regional Head and be responsible for :
1. Managing & guiding specific Lean projects within adidas’ factories and divisions
2. Providing training and mentorship to factories and all related internal departments on Lean Tools and specific project requirements
3. Ensuring all report and projects documentation completely accurately and on time
4. Work on specific Lean and/Six Sigma projects to increase quality and efficiency and reduction of lead times
5. Be responsible for maintaining good relationship and work together closely with all factories and division with good integrity, organizing and focusing on identifying the best practices and lean disciplines in each of the key manufacturing areas.
Should this position interest you, kindly mail your complete CV in Microsoft Word file by putting “lean” as your email subject within two weeks to:
Your application will be treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone call or email query will be entertained
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....