PT Panin Life, Tbk., one of the best 200 company in Asia Pacific (Forbes Asia Magazine, 31 October 2005) with annual revenue around US $ 1 billion, invites you to apply as:
IT Development Staff
1. S1 Degree in IT / Mathematic
2. Having knowledge in;
1. Database Programming (Delphi/ Java/ Visual Basic)
2. Experience in using MSSQL and Crystal Reports
3. Good interpersonal and communication skill, customer focus, continuous learning, & able to speak in English
IT System & Network Engineer Staff
1. S1 De2. Hands-on experience in the implementation of Windows-based hardware solutions, including MS Clustering, MS Exchange, MS Active Directories, MS SQL, MS IIS and other Windows-based Solutions.
3. Hands-on experience in Unix Environment (AIX, Web sphere, DB2)
4. Strong knowledge in network concepts.
5. Experience in configuration of switches, routers and firewalls.
6. Experience in Virtualization Server will be a plus.
7. Understanding and experiences in security & performance optimization in Windows and AIX Environment will be a plus.
8. Ability to work within a team environment.
9. Willingness to work off-office hours.
10. Good interpersonal and communication skill, customer focus, continuous learning, & able to speak in English
MEDICAL UNDERWRITER STAFF
Do and ensure the risk selection of proposed life assured are appropriate and within company’s standard
* S1 Degree majoring medical. (Medical Doctor)
* Female Age max 30 years old
* Computer literate (Ms Office, Word, Excel)
* Hard working and able to work under pressure
* Strong positive attitude and integrity with high commitment to deliver the result.
* Fluent in English both oral and written.
Submit your comprehensive CV (transcript & recent photo) to:
People Development Department
Panin Bank Plaza, 5th Fl.
Jl. Palmerah Utara No. 52
Put code “IT System”
Before May 30, 2008gree in IT from reputable university
Friday, May 09, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....