Charging Gateway Engineer
The Engineer is responsible for the following in Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) IN Project.
- Perform internal SAT for CG 4.3 (within NSN team) together with local Technical Engineer/Architect. The deliverables is to be able to see SA-CDR from FlexiISN in the format of NICD Release 3.0 format generated by CG 4.3 for postpaid subscribers and Customer Mediation platform (ie. Comptel Eventlink) should be able to transfer (via FTP) the NICD Release 3.0 CDR from CG 4.3 at an agree time interval in second/minute.
- Configure, test and document the FlexiISN 3.0 SA-CDR as input to CG 4.3 and NICD Release 3.0 as output from CG 4.3 to Customer Mediation platform (ie. Comptel Eventlink. Comptel must participate in the requirement session of manipulating the NICD Release 3.0 CDR based on Customer requirements (ie. what fields to be included and excluded in NICD Release 3.0 CDR output).
- Support UAT (in the area of CG 4.3 for NICR Release 3.0 CDR) when Customer team performing services testing of all their Streaming, MMS, Internet and WAP services based on the FlexiISN 3.0’s Service Flow rules together with local Technical Engineer/Architect.
- Attending meeting with Customer related to the implementation of SA-CDR (output as NICD Release 3.0 CDR) together with local Technical Engineer/Architect.
- Complete all necessary documentation such as Requirement Specification, Test Plan, Site Folder, O&M together with local Technical Engineer/Architect.
- Onsite RFS / Live Cut-over support together with local Technical Engineer/Architect.
- Handover session to Care Team with full documentation done during the project together with local Technical Engineer/Architect
Technician or B.Sc. in real estate or B.Sc. in business with real estate experience.
Understanding NSN project management concept; permitting, legal issues and contracts. Ability to draft lease agreement. Financial understanding, ability to compare rents/ways of payment.
Background in real estate / civil engineering / surveying. Preferably 2+ years SA and permitting experience in telecommunication projects.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, May 19, 2008
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....