PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
HSE TRAINER (HSE-Tr)
• A degree holder with at least 4-5 years of experience in a HSE technical role.
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Ability to analyze HSE regulations & policies from government and corporate requirements and develop appropriate training solutions.
• Excellent training delivery / presentation skills.
• Proven track record in managing a team / unit / department.
• Plans, organizes and executes activities and projects well & in advance.
• Works in systematic, methodical, orderly, proactive and independent manner with minimal supervision.
• Having certifications in AK3, First Aid, PTW, Confined Space, ERT along with other would be greatly advantageous.
• Sets high standards for quality.
Essentials job duties:
• Support the HSE Head of School in the planning and management of the overall training activities for the HSE School.
• Deliver trainings on HSE subject areas mandated by Statutory and Corporate requirements in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Review, update and ensure overall effectiveness of HSE School programs & maintains records.
• Lead a team of training executives / trainers by providing them with clear achievable goals.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume in English, quoting job code with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than 30th April 2008 to:
Human Resources Department
PT. McDermott Indonesia
Jl. Bawal - Batu Ampar, Batam Island – Indonesia
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised 21 April 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Label: Various jobs in Batam
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....