Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI)
Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) National Office is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Business Services area as Technical Solutions Specialist – DC Arete
Technical Solutions Specialist – DC Arete
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications :
· Graduate degree from a reputable university, majoring in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· Good communication skill in English
· Good common sense in understanding of relevant business issue related to scope of applications
· Good work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals,
planning proper schedule, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping
track of delegated tasks and assignments
· Reliable, proactive, open, honest and co-operative
· A minimum of 2 years hands-on development in the area of distributed computing using C/C++, VB,
VB.NET, C# and .NET framework, with strong knowledge of distributed computing infrastructure.
The principal accountabilities are as follows :
· Design, develop, and maintain technical solution/business applications particularly in Java and Windows platform and its integration with other platforms according to designed specifications and
CCBI development standards.
· Establish and maintain documentation of system parameters, program and database specification of the implemented business application system.
· Provide support, analysis and problem resolution related to applications, program, and database that have been escalated to the group, and those of after hour support.
· Work with and provide supervision to external business partner in providing the suitable and reliable solution in supporting the business requirements.
· Continually maintain and improve competence and knowledge in the area of mobile computing applications; keeping abreast of current development and trends in assigned areas of expertise.
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to:
Monday, February 04, 2008
Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI)
Label: Computer / IT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....