LOWONGAN KERJA PEKANBARU
PT. Hutchison CP Telecommunications
This is an exciting time to join the global market-leader telecommunication company
Hutchison CP Telecommunications, the leading international provider of telecommunication services now will change the face of mobile communication in Indonesia.
We are a leading global telecommunications company with strong brands such as "3", "Hutch", and "Orange". We were among the first to launch a 3G mobile network in the world. Today, we have one of the largest number of 3G subscribers worldwide.
We are looking for target-oriented, positive and buzz-creator individuals that can inspire, coach and motivate other colleagues in our work environtment. In return for you talent and enthusasm, we are committed to providing a challenging and collaborative work enironment that rewards the contributions and recognizes the value of our teams all around the world.
Finance Administration - Pekanbaru
• Minimum Degree level with 4 years experience in Finance and Administration field
• Literate in Microsoft Office especially in MS-Excel and Power Point
• Good command in English verbally and written
• Interested in Administration field and coordination
• Able to work as team player
• Manage petty cash float and advances / reconciliations including prepare report for petty cash / advances usage and submit to HQ together with all supporting documents.
• Procurement administrator local point (Under HQ direction)
• Admin (Cars / Travel, etc)
• Support Inventory stock takes including prepare weekly inventory movement report and physical count.
• Manage filing
• General Finance point of contact liaising back to HQ
• Manage and coordinate travel arrangement to all Sales Team member
• Maintain calendar for each team members and meeting rooms
Please send your application to:
(please write the position applied as the email subject)
(This position opens for Pekanbaru based only)
LOWONGAN KERJA 2 DESEMBER 2007
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
LOWONGAN KERJA PEKANBARU
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....